Unattended Cooking Blamed for Salisbury House Fire

Jun 18, 2013 -- 4:33am

Unattended cooking is being blamed for a house fire in Salisbury Monday morning.

Salisbury firemen were called to Miami Avenue just before 1 a.m.; The Maryland State Fire Marshal says the blaze started in the kitchen; the fire caused an estimated $15,000 in damage.

Firemen say one person was taken to the hospital for treatment of smoke inhalation.

Return to: WGMD Local News Blog

George Noory

12am-5am


Coming Up
Wall Street Journal This Weekend, 6:00 a.m. - 7:00 a.m.