Wyoming Storage Bldg Detroyed by Fire

Aug 31, 2013 -- 4:28am

An electrical malfunction is being blamed for a fire Friday night that destroyed a storage building in Wyoming.

Firemen from Camden-Wyoming and other departments got the call just after 7 p.m. for the blaze in the 100-block of Second Street.

There were NO injuries.

The State Fire Marshal says the blaze originated in the building’s electrical system; damage has been estimated at $25,000.

Return to: WGMD Local News Blog

George Noory

12am-5am


Coming Up
Mike & Jake, 5:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.