Woodside House Fire this Afternoon - Accidental

May 22, 2013 -- 5:27pm

A fire this afternoon in Woodside has been ruled accidental by the State Fire Marshal.  Fire broke out just after 2p0m at a home on Dundee Road.  Camden-Wyoming Firefighters found fire showing when they arrived and neighboring fire companies helped put out the blaze.  The Fire Marshal says the blaze began inside the attached garage and was caused by a riding lawn mower which had just been used and stored in the garage.  Damage is estimated at $50,000 – there were no injuries.

Return to: WGMD Local News Blog

At Home with Gary Sullivan

Saturday 8-11pm, Sunday 7-10pm


Coming Up
Bill Cunningham, 10:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m.