Hurlock Fire Caused by Electrical Failure

Feb 03, 2013 -- 4:01am

A Hurlock couple is safe after fire destroyed their two-story, single family home Saturday morning.

Firemen got the call around 9:30 a.m. after an electrical contractor working at the home on Pine Top Road called 9-1-1.

The State Fire Marshal says the fire was caused by an electrical failure in the master bedroom. Damage has been estimated at $450,000.

The misplaced couple is being assisted by the American Red Cross.

  

Return to: WGMD Local News Blog

Rush Limbaugh

Mon-Fri 12pm-3pm, Sun 1-4pm


Coming Up
Doug Beatty, 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.